Hi!! My beautiful people. I have went shopping and seen the Maybelline Soda Pop Eyeshadow palette a few times and I decided to purchase it. I’m so excited to be reviewing this palette but it has some beautiful colors. The transition colors are in bigger pans on the outer side of the palette. These eyeshadows blend so easy and I had minimum fall out.
This post contains affliate links. I may receive a small commisson if you choose to purchase from the links I provide.
Maybelline Soda Pop Palette Shades
talk about shades
- Chilling-is a matte pale peach
- Tonic-is a shimmery champagne
- Sugar High- is a shimmery rose gold
- Ginger Ale is a matte light peach
- Crushing is a matte bright orange
- Cola Float is a matte warm brown
- Soda Fizz is a metallic taupe
- Grape Pop is a shimmery purple
- Blue Raspberry is a shimmery dark blue
- Cherry on Top is a matte berry
- Cherry Cola is a metallic cranberry
- Root Beer is a matte, deep cool-toned brown
Maybelline Soda Pop Palette Price and Available
I purchased the palette at Ulta for $13.99. Maybelline products are sold everywhere. This palette can be purchased at Walmart, CVS, Walgreen, and many more places. If you would like to purchase the Soda Pop Palette check here.